Writer’s Reference Center provides users with a convenient one-stop location for all of the tools necessary to write and research effectively. From the mechanics of writing and grammar to style and research, this indispensable online resource thoroughly covers the fundamentals of quality writing, provides a wealth of vocabulary-building dictionaries, and presents a step-by-step guide to writing a good essay. An in-depth grammar section defines grammatical terms and gives examples of use, while another section explores writing style. Writing resources teach users how best to revise their work, and the intuitive design allows users to find relevant information quickly through customizable searches and browsing.
- The comprehensive Facts On File Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins
- The highly acclaimed Dictionary of Clichés
- The Facts On File Guide to Good Writing
- The Facts On File Guide to Style
- British English A to Zed
- A Dictionary of Literary and Thematic Terms
- The Facts On File Dictionary of Allusions
- The Facts On File Dictionary of American Regionalisms
- The Facts On File Dictionary of Foreign Words and Phrases
- The Facts On File Dictionary of Proverbs
- The Facts On File Student’s Dictionary of American English
- The Facts On File Student’s Thesaurus
- Words to Rhyme With and more.
Appropriate for: Grade 6-12